Well - I am sorry that I wasnt around to welcome you all in the first instance to this fab new forum, but having had troubles for weeks with my PC, DH has built me a new one, and we were getting it installed over the weekend!! Impeccable timing eh?

Anyway - I hope you all like the new forum and from the posts already I can see that you are all excited like I am

I have made a Sticky thread and called it our 'Mini Library' - what I hope to post in here is links to all our favourite Templates websites, any Verse or Sayings websites and this sort of thing. Of course, the one stipulation that allows me to post them is that they are from a FREE website, and that there are no Copyright Issues.

The thread is closed for posting, so is READ ONLY - if you PM me with any links you have, then they can be verified and added. This way we can keep all our valued information in one area

Secondly - Ching is going to do a Weekly Card Challenge, and this will be in a sticky thread which will be posted late Sunday/early Monday each week. The challenge will remain a sticky all week, and we hope that you will post a link to your card in the gallery, in the thread. Once the challenge is finished, it will be unstuck, but a link will be put in the 'Mini Library' thread, so that we can always research and look back for inspiration. Ching is quite happy to do the challenge each week, but is equally happy if anyone else would like to set a challenge or take it in turns - we can see how we go for the time being

If there is anything else you would like me to add, or that you think would be an advantage here - PLEASE let me know

I am around most of the time, perhaps except for Mondays, when that is my day at ScrapaGoGo (aren't I the lucky one )

Looking forward to sharing our cards