Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    I really musn't buy anything for this....I have far more stash than I could ever use even if I scrapped every photo I've ever taken! seriously! Getting quite into making my own books so I'll probably do this or use one of the 7G's books I have kicking around

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (46)
    I won't be buying anything for this class, having bought new stuff for last month's class and already bought papers hopefully to use for the Christmas class, I think this one has to be from my exisiting stash!

No animals were injured in the making of this picture! JenniF's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    Think the actual album will be all I buy for this as well!

and her cheeky little monkey! Natbag's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (26)
    So will be getting a 'shopping' list, or should I say, things you'll need list?
    I must try and use up some of my stash too, been on a spending frenzy these past couple of months but not actually done any scrapping with it all!
    Natalie x
    Member of Doodlin' Daisies team & Green Buttons house
    My Blog
    365 days

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    No shopping list from me this time girls...each of the contributing artists used her own stash and picked completely different things. None of us went shopping specifically for this, really. I'd suggest going through your stash and finding products you really like but for whatever reason haven't used...saving that paper for a rainy day? Might be a good time to use it. It's a project about *you* so pick papers *you* like.

Just a word of warning...at the moment I am sending out confirmations just once a day, so if you signed up late last night you won't get one until tonight. Rest assured, you won't miss anything! Just didn't want anyone fretting that they hadn't received anything just yet. Thanks!

...loves sparkly things...and the colour green!! :) Anso's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (44)
    Quote Originally Posted by shimelle
    No shopping list from me this time girls...each of the contributing artists used her own stash and picked completely different things. None of us went shopping specifically for this, really. I'd suggest going through your stash and finding products you really like but for whatever reason haven't used...saving that paper for a rainy day? Might be a good time to use it. It's a project about *you* so pick papers *you* like.
    That makes very much sense

Would it be possible to give us a very rough guide to *how much* we need though please? TIA

Not signed up yet, but probably will very soon
    Anso

My BLOG - would love a visit if you have a minute spare (incl free layout classes, maze book, exploding box)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (4)
    I just signed up. The pages people put on the gallery from the last class looked very interesting so I decided to give this one a bash. I'm excited!
    Erin

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    I have just signed up, this will be my first online class really looking forward to it
    Chrissie

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    Just had my confirmation of payment only £8.15 - must be good exchange rate today
    Chrissie

Men will come and go - but there will always be shoes... Mock Choc Croc's Avatar
    View Gallery

Just signed up... I have never done one of these before, but was really sad I missed out on the last one when I saw all the luverly work coming out! I was so keen I signed up before I even read what it was about - must do that now.

No confirmation yet from paypal - I hope it all went through ok??? I'll be checking emails at least every 5 minutes from now on.
    member of Dizzy Dots!

Men will come and go - but there will always be shoes... Mock Choc Croc's Avatar
    View Gallery

oops, just found paypal receipt - it went directly in junk mail folder... i was starting to panic there!
    member of Dizzy Dots!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)
    anso (& anyone else with the same question) --

there are 10 sections to this book. well, 'section' sounds too big. sorry, trying not to just copy and paste from the class itself! ten topics...each one could be one single page, a double page or a mix. plus a page front and back and/or a cover.

works in any size...some did tiny, some did full size, some in the middle!

oh goodness...let the vague instructions end soon, eh? ;-)

...loves sparkly things...and the colour green!! :) Anso's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (44)
    Quote Originally Posted by shimelle
    anso (& anyone else with the same question) --

there are 10 sections to this book. well, 'section' sounds too big. sorry, trying not to just copy and paste from the class itself! ten topics...each one could be one single page, a double page or a mix. plus a page front and back and/or a cover.

works in any size...some did tiny, some did full size, some in the middle!

oh goodness...let the vague instructions end soon, eh? ;-)
    Thanks Shimelle - that is really helpful! It at least gives us a rough idea "how much" we're dealing with
    Anso

My BLOG - would love a visit if you have a minute spare (incl free layout classes, maze book, exploding box)

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    That's me signed up.

I put myself on a stash diet today and this isn't stash is it? So that's ok then.

I want a Pazzle

Dedicated Scrapper CurlyWiggles's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (61)
    Quote Originally Posted by song
    So who is the lady in the middle? We know Klana is the top as Shimelle gave us a link to her blogg, the bottom lady is Shim - so who is the middle artist?

Any guesses?
    Hi Song,

It looks like Cheryl to me, of feel good photos who designs for scrapbook inspirations.

So excited about this, i've always wanted to do one of Shimelle's classes and always seem to miss out! i ordered a 5x7 album, but other than that i'm going to use up my own stash.