Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 34 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (8)
    Couldnt find the bit to sign up to the blog where was it Cal?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (89)

Hi

Hi,
    Not something I would pay for either.........got plenty of ideas, not enough time. Been to one of her classes!

Loving Life on UKScrappers BevS97's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (7)
    You sign up here
    http://shimelle.com/classes/74/right-back-to-school

I've been to lots of Shimelle's classes, and hopefully will get to lots more. One of my all time favorite scrapbooking teachers - this is the girl who taught me how to tear paper correctly!

It maybe that I don't learn anything new, technique wise, but hopefully it will provide a little motivation to actually get some scrapping done again. At the moment I have loads of desire to scrapbook but I never actually seem to get off my bum and do any. I am hoping that one tiny page a day will get me moving again.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (41)
    Sally thanks for the thread......I have just signed up. I love Shimelles classes
    Jude x

Politics IS life!
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I've signed up for this too!

I've never done one of Shimelle's classes before but I'm looking forward to it. I love her work, and if this class gets me to scrap a little every day, and to try new things them I'll be happy!

Never mind substance, let's go for style! Sally R's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (15)
    Not something I would pay for either.........got plenty of ideas, not enough time. Been to one of her classes!
    Bit shocked at such a rude comment on this forum. You are perfectly entitled to your opinion but perhaps it is best expressed privately IMHO.

Please play nicely .

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (52)
    Thanks for the link. Never done anything like this before, I have not bothered with previous classes that seemed more arty journals, but this seems a good mix of scrapbook and journal. hopefully it WILL teach me new ways of looking at things, prompt me to do something useful in my scrapping each day AND use up some of this stash mountain I'm sinking into this end!
    A Bowl of Cherries - My personal blog

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (66)
    Well even though I am going to be extremely busy in September for some strange reason!!! I think I am going to sign up and try and do something each day although it will probably take me till end of October or Nov to finish!! I have wanted to do one of Shimilles classes for ages and I think I will need a release in September so its ideal timing. also great preparation for the Christmas one that I will DEF do this year after dithering for the last 2 years

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    I have just signed up for this I dont think its possible to have too much inspiration, its was £8.16 if anyones interested looks fun.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (52)
    I've just signed up I've done Shimelle's christmas one the first time round, and I loved it! I'm going to miss the first couple of days because I'll be in Disneyland Paris, but I'm sure I'll catch up
    ~Ali xx

----------------------------------------------

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    I love the look of the 'sneaky peek' LOs, so am seriously considering this.... but think I'll be one who saves off all the details and then takes months to complete them

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)
    I'm dithering. Never done an online course before apart from the cybercrops on here that is. For those who have signed up does she provide a stash list or do you just go with what you have lurking about?

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    I'd love to do it but September is not a good month for me Won't be home from Aug 31-Sep 5 to begin with and have other activities the rest of the month, plus I just finished a 56 page album that has to be done by wednesday, so I'd like to take it easy and do stuff 'just for myself' for a while. It sounds really nice though... would have been nice for another month.

No animals were injured in the making of this picture! JenniF's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    I've just signed up, September shouldn't be too bad for me, glad it wasn't in October though!
    I knew I would find something good to do with my heidi swapp album as well!!

Chris K - I'm just signed up and was e-mailed a link to a list of mainly general supplies that you will be using. However, Shimelle suggested that substitutions from your own stash could easily be made.

Can't wait!

just_a_bean