Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dedicated Scrapper Anita Barker's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (10)

What are you up to today

Well I have been so industrious today I am going to reward myself with a morning yes a whole morning scrapping.

I have already cooked breakfast, washed up, it was my birthday yesterday and a friend bought me heaps of bedding plants and I have even put all of them in the pots and garden, it's still only 9.30. I must be mad or just keen to scrap.

What is everyone else up to today???

Living in the fantasy world of Edward and Bella leeann21's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (58)
    i am just about to pack some stuff for moving and then i am going to sit anf fiddle! i dont really have an idea to scrap anything i just want to play lol
    My Blog Updated 13/09/11

Tunny-Farr, a Maori word for a mythical beastie thing. Taniwha's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    I'll be watching the football and the grand prix later but tis morning I might work on an 8.5x6" book I'm doing for a friend on our trip to Italy last week.

Or I might just go and lie in the sunshine.....
    ~~Rachel~~

Dedicated Scrapper pickledbeetle's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (21)
    Writing school reports
    Chris x

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    I am watching tv then off to the cinema, then scrapping while hubby watched football, although i have lost my mojo.
    Been away from scrapbooking for 6+ years

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Have prepared dinner, done some ironing, tidied up, decorated some teddy bear biscuits off to local fiesta day to help DD1 with a stall and hope to avoid the F******.

previously known as DebU
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Wow... you lot... i'm envious.

My DH woke me at 5:30am to say he was going fishing... I got up, had a cuppa and then fell back asleep and have only just woken up.... so I feel like I have wasted a whole morning.

Now... I am about to bath my dog Molly...(although she does not know it yet!!), then do some card making and scrapping.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (19)
    I am going to decopatch a cat I made at pottery night class ages ago, but i left it unglazed and have been trying to decide on how to finish it. Recently heard about decopatch and did one cat yesterday, not sure I like it that much but it was fun to do, so going to do the other one. Then I might make some atcs for a swap I am in.
    digi/hybrid atc swap

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (5)
    Not long been up and I too feel like I've wasted half a day. Fancy making an exploding box today, let you know how it goes. have a great day all of you.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    I've been out with my youngest son on his paper round, taking the dog with us. We called into my parents for breakfast and then into DH's parents for mid morning coffee. Washing on the line drying in the wonderful sunshine. Hoping later to start the circle journal I'm involved with and also got some ATC's, new home card and a page to finish which I started at a crop yesterday.

previously known as DebU
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (12)
    Oh Lindy... I am sooooooo envious.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (11)
    I've just ordered a desk and some storage units so we're off to collect that in a little while. DB will put the desk together while I'm watching the football (hopefully - I'm usually banished while he does stuff like that!) then I'll move all my stash from all over the house into my new craft room!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    I'm very jealous of you lot, I want to be at home scrapping, I've got loads of photos from a recent trip to Dublin and a gorgeous Jillybeans kit which I have earmarked for some cat photos. But I can't sit and scrap as I'm at work all day and on-call all night, knowing my luck I'll get home this evening, sit down to do some scrapping and the phone will go & I'll have to come back to work. *sulks*
    Have a lovely day everyone, whatever you're up to.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Well, I've already had my day and it was a lazy day, just chilling watching amazing thunderstorms and lightening the majority of it, now DH has gone off out to watch the footie, so I am going to do a tag, then get myself sorted out to sit down (most probably fall asleep) and watch the footie, it doesn't start here to 11pm, hope it doesn't go into extra time!

Umm....Er....What Was I Saying.....????? LisaPink's Avatar
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (2)
    Well, got up, made breakfast, cleaned up, went to Costco, bought the Heidi Swapp stuff(yay!), am going to start dinner in a mo, then just have to bath kids & put them to bed then Im scrapping!!!! No footie here as my hubby doesnt like it! (Yes hes weird but Im not complaining!)
    Lisa. xx
    Points: 1x LO = 10pts 0 x Wk Challenge = 0pts x Minibooks = 0pts cj entry = 0pts TOTAL = 10
    My Blog