Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (13)

Awesome pages.............

Wow, I wish I had more hours in the day, have you been trying to catch up with all of those wonderful pages in the gallery, there is some awesome and inpsiring pages in there....huge congrats to everyone, keep up the good work and yep I know this is in the wrong forum lol ...but just wanted you to know it is a real pleasure to see so many lovely creations ...enjoy the rest of the CC and 'PARTY ON'!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (34)
    I totally agree Anita - I shall have to spend a couple of hours next week looking at all the CC uploads as they whizz by so fast and I have seen so many gorgeous ones but just haven't had time to leave more than a few comments.
    Emma Jane

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    You're not kidding, Anita! I just spent over an hour scrolling through today's 142 pages of uploads!!! There is some GORGEOUS work in there, including lots of lovely stuff by members not taking part in the CC, and it's a bit sad to think that much of it won't get many views / comments because not many people will have the patience to scroll through 142 pages!

So, congratulations everyone. I've certainly added a few stunning pieces to my Faves this evening!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (52)
    how many pages of uploads, oh my!

I will try to play some catch up during the week sometime myself, I know it's nice to get comments on pages but cybercrop is always so manic it's difficult to comment whilst cropping

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by fruitysuet
    how many pages of uploads, oh my!

I will try to play some catch up during the week sometime myself, I know it's nice to get comments on pages but cybercrop is always so manic it's difficult to comment whilst cropping
    I'm not kidding! And that was just for the period 7pm-ish on Saturday until the same tmie sunday. So there'll be all the stuff from earlier in the weekend too. That's probably several thousand LOs to go through for the brave of heart - so glad I kept reviewing as we were going along, even if it did limit my scrapping time.

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (23)
    i will also try get through the gallery and comment on LOs that were uploaded. Such great work from everyone, well done!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    i commented on some but ran out of time. I'll work my way through the others eventually
    Cath
    www.run10ksponsorme.org/danielbrennan1 -my brother running for his life