Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)

Best place to buy....

Sizzix and Quickutz stuff...and that doesn't cost the earth!!!!

I am looking for a couple of Sizzix dies and some accessories for storing my Quickutz dies. I know you can get a folder and I normally order my Quickutz from crafts you love but they don't stock them.

Thanks

Lisa

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    Crafts U Love have the zip-a-round binders here. I much prefer these to the old style as you can take them out and about without fear of losing any dies.

Dedicated Scrapper
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by cw18
    Crafts U Love have the zip-a-round binders here. I much prefer these to the old style as you can take them out and about without fear of losing any dies.
    Do you where I can find a complete list of ALL dies and sets (including alaphbets) for the Quickutz, please?

I want to be able to keep a track of what I have and what is available.

Lisa

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (106)
    If you click on my link to my Quickutz dies that's pretty complete up to the last few months releases in so far as shapes are concerned...... I'm working on putting pictures on to them all, but doubt I'll have time until after the Cyber Crop finishes.

I have an Excel spreadsheet with all the shapes on (even if I don't have them) for the same reason. If a copy of that would be any good to you PM me with your email addy and I'll send you a copy.

The quickutz site normally has all the alphabets listed. Click on products, then alphabets. This shows all the current ones. If you scroll down slightly, then under the list on the left you will see a link to retired alphabets.