Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)

Question Robbie Robo - gonna be my man

He strong, he's cool and he's so macho (sorry, felt a song coming on)

Have located Rolling Robox in Halfords (£29.99) and Focus £24.99) near me- been phoning around. Gonna have to get me one. I bought a scrappers shoulder bag (that holds 2 artbins ) from Lakeland half price in Feb but it is sooo heavy and both me and my 12 yr old attend a crop once a month. I bought a shopping trolley from Lidl at £7.99 and was going to buy a strap to hold it in place but may be paying too much more in that direction.

Hubby paid for the bag and I treat myself to a mega tote for my cardmaking stuff at Xmas.

I really shouldn't be buying more storage stuff but I need this - right?

Sooo How am I gonna sneak Robbie in?

What I really want to know (cos I haven't seen the real thing yet and am hopeless at organising). What do you put in it andf where - is there lots of compartments on the top?

Ideas welcome -please ORGANISE ME!!!!!!!

Hugs
    Gilly

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    In the bottom I have some page packs, cardstock and some kits. you can also put a few boxes in there and your trimmer. The top main part either has some more boxes or some plastic folders with my stickers in! You can get loads in there but it can get heavy. I LOVE MINE!!!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (35)
    I took mine (Daisy) on her first trip to a crop today and I had loads of papers and kits for cropping in the bottom plus my paper trimmer ohhhh and on the way back I stopped off and bought 6 cans of coke and some loo rolls and some sweets ..they fitted in the bottom too

Then a small tool box in the top with my pens ink pads, glue, stamps, scissors, tubs of embellishments and my packed lunch and there was room for more. I didn't even use the space on the top for screws etc.

So would recommend it thoroughly and I even took it on the bus.

Elaine

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (16)
    Just back from going to get Robbie - Arghh - misinformed by Halfords (which was 10 mile nearer to me) all they had was the black and yellow tag box. Now how mnay times did I stipulate SILVER!!!!!!

Will have to wait until Tuesday to go to Focus as I'm tking mum out for lunch tomorrow and need to sort uniforms etc before we go.

Ahh, well, hopefully Robbie will wait petiently for me

Here's wishing
    Gill