Donate with PayPal to help keep UKS online!

Go Back   UKScrappers > Forum > UKScrappers > General Scrapping

Notices

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    View Gallery

Trader Rating: (17)
    There are places AROUND London - just not in London itself. Artbase is east side of M25, and Willow Tree Crafts are in Watford - not THAT far from the M1. But with both Scrap Magic and the Scraporium bricks and mortar closed down now, there is less choice than there was ....

There are others around, but they are not sponsors, so I won't advertise them - best bet is to look who advertises in the scrapping mags and have a look for yourself!

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (3)

Liverpool

Hi

I reckon your best bet is to fly to Liverpool, go to Courtyard Crafts in the Albert Dock. It is big and has a great selection, There is also a travel lodge type hotel and is really a nice tourist destination too. From there it is less than an hours drive to Rosemary Merry's shop Crab Apple Crafts in Frodsham, which is fab too.

Courtyard Crafts have another shop on the Wirral, again really big and WELL worth a visit, see their website for more details

If you have a car, whilst you are in the North West there is also Craft Addicts in Crewe, 2 mins off the M6> If you need more info pm me

Sam

View Gallery

Trader Rating: (49)
    Thanks girls - off to check out flights and dates. Appreciate the suggestions!
    Paula x

The Norty Crew

http://paula-2littleboys.blogspot.com/